In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the RAM/Memory on your Alienware m16 R1 laptop. These installation instructions have been made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also created a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Alienware m16 R1 RAM/Memory.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Alienware m16 R1 RAM/Memory
- Before you begin: If you need help at any point, you can always contact Parts-People Repair Department for help with your diagnosis or repair.
- Disconnect the Battery.
- Separate locking clips outwardly.
- Gently slide out the RAM/Memory.
- ***FOLLOW THESE STEPS IN REVERSE TO REINSTALL YOUR PART.