In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Wireless/WiFi Card on your Latitude 3310 2-in1 laptop. These installation instructions have been made into 5 easy to follow printable steps. We have also created a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Latitude 3310 2-in1 Wireless/WiFi Card.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Latitude 3310 2-in1 Wireless/WiFi Card
- Loosen the bottom base screws (10 x captive screws).
- Use a plastic scribe to unsnap and separate the bottom base cover.
- Use your fingers to carefully work your way around and remove the Bottom Base Cover Assembly.
- Peel back the tape covering the battery cable connector.
- Disconnect the battery cable.
- Thanks for checking us out.