In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the RAM/Memory on your Latitude 3310 2-in1 laptop. These installation instructions have been made into 5 easy to follow printable steps. We have also created a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Latitude 3310 2-in1 RAM/Memory.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Latitude 3310 2-in1 RAM/Memory
- Loosen bottom base screws (10 x captive screws).
- Use a plastic scribe to unsnap and separate the bottom base cover.
- Use your fingers to carefully work your way around and remove the Bottom Base Cover Assembly.
- Peel back the tape covering the battery cable connector.
- Disconnect the battery cable.
- The reinstallation process is as simple as retracing your steps in reverse.
- Thanks for checking us out.