In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Touchpad on your Vostro 15-3565 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 14 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Vostro 15-3565 Touchpad.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Vostro 15-3565 Touchpad
- Unlock and remove Battery.
- Press in tabs and turn over Keyboard.
- Disconnect and remove keyboard.
- Separate clips and remove Memory.
- Disconnect and remove Speakers.
- Disconnect heatsink.
- Unscrew and remove Heatsink (Captive screws).
- Unscrew and remove WLAN mount (1 x M2 x 3mm).