In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the WWAN Card on your Vostro 1500 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Vostro 1500 WWAN Card.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Vostro 1500 WWAN Card
- Slide the battery latches over to unlock the battery.
- Slide the Battery out of the laptop.
- Loosen the screws.
- Remove the Wireless Card Door.
- Unplug the antenna cables.
- Press the latches up to release the WWAN card.
- Remove the Wireless WWAN Card.