In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 15-5558 (P51F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-5558 (P51F-001) Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Inspiron 5558 Keyboard
Inspiron 15 5558 Keyboard
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15-5558 (P51F-001) Keyboard
- Slide the latch to the left to unlock the battery.
- Lift the Battery out of the laptop.
- Turn the laptop over and open it up.
- Using a scribe of flat head screwdriver, press in the keyboard latches and pry up the keyboard.
- Unplug the keyboard cable.
- Remove the Keyboard.