In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the LCD Bezel on your Inspiron 15 N5040 (P18F002) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 2 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15 N5040 (P18F002) LCD Bezel.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small flat head screwdriver
- 1 x plastic scribe (optional)
Inspiron N5040 LCD Bezel
Inspiron 15 N5040 LCD Bezel
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 N5040 (P18F002) LCD Bezel
- Slide the locking latch over.
- Slide the battery latch to the left and the Battery out.
- Carefully lift the edge and unsnap the LCD Bezel.