In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the RAM Memory on your Dell Latitude 3540 (P28F004) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Latitude 3540 (P28F004) RAM Memory.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Latitude 3540 (P28F004) RAM Memory
- Slide the latches over.
- Remove the battery.
- Loosen the screws (cannot be removed).
- Lift and remove the access door off of the laptop.
- Separate the clips and remove the memory.
- Repeat the process for the second stick.
- Remove the RAM memory.