In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Wireless WLAN Card on your Inspiron 17-3737 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 17-3737 Wireless WLAN Card.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 17-3737 Wireless WLAN Card
- Slide the latches over.
- Remove the Battery from the laptop.
- Using a small flat heat screwdriver or a plastic scribe, pry the keyboard from the tabs on the palmrest.
- Turn the keyboard over and place it on the palmrest.
- Unplug the cable and remove the Keyboard.