In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Display Assembly on your Dell Inspiron 17-7778 (P30E001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Inspiron 17-7778 (P30E001) Display Assembly.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Inspiron 17-7778 (P30E001) Display Assembly
- Remove bottom base screws (12 x M2.5 x 7mm).
- Use fingers to separate and remove Bottom Base.
- Disconnect display cables from motherboard.
- Unscrew and remove Display Assembly (4 x M2.5 x 6mm).