In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Hard Drive & Caddy on your Inspiron 13-7353 (P57G002) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 13-7353 (P57G002) Hard Drive & Caddy.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Inspiron 7353 Hard Drive amp Caddy
Inspiron 13 7353 Hard Drive amp; Caddy
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 13-7353 (P57G002) Hard Drive & Caddy
- Remove the 10 - M2.5 x 8mm screws.
- Unsnap and remove the Bottom Base Cover.
- Remove the 2 - M2 x 3mm hard drive screws.
- Remove the Hard Drive.
- Unplug the Hard Drive Connector.
- Remove the 4 - M3 x 3mm hard drive caddy screws.
- Remove the Hard Drive Caddy.