In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Heatsink on your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) Heatsink.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 (7547) Heatsink
- Loosen the top screws (6 x M2.5 x 5mm).
- Loosen the captive screws (cannot be removed).
- Remove the access door.
- Remove the battery screws (5 x M2 x 4mm).
- Lift the battery & turn it over.
- Unplug & remove the battery cable.
- Remove the battery.
- Loosen the plastic.
- Loosen the heatsink screws (cannot be removed).
- Remove & clean the heatsink.