In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the CPU Cooling Fan on your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-7547 (P41F-001) CPU Cooling Fan.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 (7547) CPU Cooling Fan
- Loosen the top screws (6 x M2.5 x 5mm).
- Loosen the captive screws (cannot be removed).
- Remove the access door.
- Remove the battery screws (5 x M2 x 4mm).
- Lift the battery & turn it over.
- Unplug & remove the battery cable.
- Remove the battery.
- Unplug the LCD cable.
- Loosen the LCD cable.
- Unplug the fan cable.
- Remove the fan screws (2 x M2 x 5mm).
- Remove the fan.