In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the Keyboard on your Inspiron 15-5548 (P39F-001) laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 4 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Inspiron 15-5548 (P39F-001) Keyboard.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Inspiron 5548 Keyboard
Inspiron 15 5548 Keyboard
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Inspiron 15 (5548) Keyboard
- Remove the 2 - M2.5 x 5mm screws.
- Pry up the Access Door.
- Remove the 4 - M2.5 x 5mm screws.
- Use the tab & remove the Battery.
- Press the latches in to loosen the keyboard.
- Carefully turn the keyboard over.
- Unplug the keyboard cable & backlight cable.
- Remove the Keyboard.