In this Dell laptop tutorial we are going to show you how to install and replace the LCD Bezel on your Dell Inspiron 6400 / E1505 laptop. These installation instructions have be made into 3 easy to follow printable steps. We have also create a video tutorial that shows you how to install your Dell Inspiron 6400 / E1505 LCD Bezel.
Before you begin
Please take the time read the following safety guidelines when working on static sensitive electrical components.
Dell repair manual service precautions
Tools needed for this laptop repair
- 1 x small phillips head screw driver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
DIY Discount - Parts-People.com offers 5% off to all DO-IT-YOURSELFERS!
Use this coupon code to save 5% off these parts
Video tutorial repair manual
Installation and Removal Instructions
Dell Inspiron 6400 / E1505 LCD Bezel
- Open the screen as wide as possible.
- Remove the 6 rubber screw covers.
- Remove the (6) 2.5mm x 4.5mm x 1.5mm screws.
- Starting at the bottom, unsnap the bezel, working your way around the edge of the screen.
Read Related Articles